Tuesday 16 June 2015

The Three Things Tag!


A few days ago I saw this tag on Vera Camilla z and I really liked it so I wanted to do it myself. Because Vera writes in Dutch I decided to look up blogs who already did this tag in English and I found Simply Hanne . So, credits to her. The tag I’m talking about is the ‘Three Things Tag’. The tag has eight questions so let’s get starting!

Three things in my bag
-         Agenda, I can’t leave without my agenda unless I don’t have to work or go to school. I don’t know what it is but without my agenda everything is a mess, I can’t remember what I have to do, where I have to be and I need to write all the work I need to do on separate pieces of paper and they always get lost…
-         A drink bottle with water or lemonade. After school I sometimes have headaches or I’m hungry and a drink is an easy option to help that.
-         Elastic bands, I always take elastic bands with me because I’m a sporty person I always have to have my hair in a ponytail during sports and if I forgot my elastic I’ll always have one in my bag.

Three things on my desk
-         Two cooking books, I love cooking so sometimes when I’m busy with homework I look in my cooking books as a sort brake. And also it looks really nice in my desk.
-         Coloured pens, I always use different colours when I make notes for school work.
-         A picture in a frame, I usually change the picture quit often. The pictures make me happy because they remember me of different happy moments.

Three favourite kinds of fruit
-         Mango, I’m always in to have mango because it has a delicious taste and goes with nearly everything.
-         Strawberry, also delicious and look very  nice with a desert!
-         Grapes, I love grapes because they are easy to bring with you and it fills you up without giving you a bloated feeling.

Three things that I’m thinking about at the moment
-          My new work, I’m starting tomorrow and I’m a bit nervous.
-          Buying new clothes for the summer!
-          My graduation, because I past my  exams.

Three things that make me happy
-         Picnicking, I love picnicking I found it very nice to talk to my friends and eat and drink and just chill out, enjoying the view.
-         Waking up and seeing the sun, what means it’s going to be a warm day.
-         Going shopping.

Three favourite quotes
-        Think happy, Stay happy ; sometimes you get stuck in negative thoughts and this quote can help you get out.
-         Be yourself because an original is worth more than a copy ; I think the quote itself says enough.
-         If you think it’s awkward, it becomes awkward ; I always think about things to much and the last couple of months I am starting to care less about what other people think of me because of this quote.

Three holidays destionations
-         India, I love Indian food and it seems like a beautiful country.
-         Greece, I’ve read lot of books about Greece and it’s seems like such a beautiful place and the people seem lovely.
-         England, because I was born there and I love going there.

Three things I want to do this year
-          Making my new room in to a bedroom. I just moved so my room is not a proper room yet.
-          Doing more charity work or volunteering because I love doing it.
-          Keeping my blog going.

So, this was my ‘Three Things Tag’ I hope you enjoyed it. Leave a comment if you like with your answers! J

2 comments:

  1. aaah indeed, picknicking is amazing! I really should do that more often :D

    ReplyDelete